[AUDITORY] Postdoc position in auditory cognitive neuroscience

Dear List,

My apologies for double posting, it seems that some people could not
open the link to the full job call in my previous post. Trying a new
link.

We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher who is excited about
auditory research. You would work with me in Toronto at the Rotman
Research Institute. Women, individuals w disabilities, Indigenous
people, POC & 2SLGBTQ+ individuals are encouraged to apply. Find
details on the application procedure at: http://tiny.cc/gzdqjz

Please forward to people you think could be interested.

Thank you,

Bjorn

Björn Herrmann (PhD)

Scientist, Rotman Research Institute
Assistant Professor, Psychology, University of Toronto

email: herrmann.b@xxxxxxxxx
web: www.auditoryaging.com