[AUDITORY] Call for participation to upcoming Research Topic on Neural Tracking: Closing the Gap between Neurophysiology and Translational Medicine

Dear List,

In collaboration with Frontiers in Neuroscience and Frontiers in Psychology, we are organizing a Research Topic entitled: “Neural Tracking: Closing the Gap between Neurophysiology and Translational Medicine”, hosted by Giovanni Di Liberto, Nima Mesgarani, and Jens Hjortkjær. As guest associate editors, we would like to encourage you to contribute to this topic. There is space for various types of papers, including original results, brief reports, data reports, mini-reviews, and opinion papers.

Please find more information below, including the publishing fees that apply, and on the topic webpage, and where all published articles will appear:

https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/12581/neural-tracking-closing-the-gap-between-neurophysiology-and-translational-medicine

Note that there is the option to submit just an abstract for now, so that we can first make sure that your paper suits this article collection.

The paper submission deadline for this Research Topic is 18 September 2020.

Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you

With best regards,

Giovanni Di Liberto, Nima Mesgarani, Jens Hjortkjær

ABOUT FRONTIERS RESEARCH TOPICS

The idea behind a Frontiers Research Topic is to create a comprehensive collection of peer-reviewed articles that address a specific theme of research, as well as a forum for discussion and debate. Contributions can be articles describing original research, methods, hypothesis & theory, opinions, and more. Please see here a full list of accepted article types accepted.

Manuscripts will be peer reviewed, and if accepted for publication, are subject to publishing fees (https://www.frontiersin.org/about/publishing-fees), which vary depending on the article type. A discount or waiver can be applied for and all applications are considered. Frontiers collaborate with many leading universities making the Open Access publishing process even more accessible for authors. Click here to see whether your institution is collaborating with Frontiers.