[AUDITORY] Call: Audio Mostly Sep 15-17 Graz 2020 submit paper/workshop/music contribution until May 1st.

Audio Mostly 2020 (AM'20) calls for Papers, Demos, Workshops, and Music & Installations on the topic of audio mostly in extended realities.

Audio Mostly is an audio-focused interdisciplinary conference on design, technology, and interaction with sound that embraces applied theory and practice-oriented research. As in previous years, the conference will be in-cooperation with ACM/SIGCHI (tbc).

The Institute of Electronic Music and Acoustics (IEM, https://iem.at/) is hosting AM'20 in Graz/ Austria: we are looking forward to an interdisciplinary event extending mostly -but not exclusively- the audio reality!

Details can be found below and on https://audiomostly.com/2020/call/

The Conference Chairs
Katharina Groß-Vogt and Robert Höldrich
am20@xxxxxx

# Virtual Participation
AM'20 offers virtual participation for oral paper presentations. Accepted papers may be presented and discussed via video live stream and are part of the proceedings. Passive virtual participation will be possible for a small fee and includes a live stream of all paper sessions and concerts and other virtual meeting formats.

# Call for Papers
Please submit your research as full papers (5-8 pages) or short papers (4 pages). Both will be fully peer-reviewed in a double blind process. Accepted papers will be published in the ACM Digital Library (tbc).

# Call for Demos
We encourage authors to contribute demonstrations to be displayed at the conference. Demos require a paper submission.

# Call for Workshops
We invite proposals for workshops to be held at AM'20. Selected workshops will take place the day before the main conference (September 14th). We encourage hands-on/interactive workshops and regular workshops that last from 2 hours to a full day. Workshops are proposed in the form of a submitted paper.

# Call for Music & Installations
We call for Music for auditory virtual environments and sound art to be performed in a concert hall and as sound installations around the conference site.

# Important Dates
Submission Deadline: May 01, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: June 15, 2020
Workshops: September 14, 2020
Conference: September 15-17, 2020

Registration opens in June, with fees in the range of 30 EUR (virtual) to 150-400 EUR (physical).