[ISMIR-Community] Computer-Aided Orchestration (share link fixed)

Dear list,

Several people pointed out that the link I shared previously did not give free access to the article. The share link has been fixed and should work now https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1Z~fT7sfCS-0ez. Please let me know if you have problems and I'll send you the manuscript myself.

I'll use this opportunity to also share the companion webpage http://camo.inesctec.pt/ that I developed to centralize resources about the project and share research data and sound examples.

Marcelo

--
Open-access journal Transactions of ISMIR, open for submissions: https://tismir.ismir.net