[AUDITORY] New ML Hearing Aid Startup looking for audio engineers

Hi everyone,

My name is Shariq, I just finished my PhD at UC Berkeley in theoretical neuroscience, I was advised by Bruno Olshausen. I've since started a hearing aid startup called AudioFocus (YC S19) based on my research [1]. Here's a demo of our technology:

https://www.audiofocus.io/demo

We're looking for smart audio and deep learning engineers who are passionate about solving a big social problem in the world. If you're interested please email me at shariq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a resume and why you're interested.

[1] https://arxiv.org/pdf/1905.10751.pdf

Best,
Shariq