[AUDITORY] Machine Learning Engineer Position Available

Machine Learning Engineer Position Available

Do you want to work with a team of talented world-class machine learning engineers to develop the next generation solutions for hearing enhancement and health and wellness monitoring? Starkey Hearing Technologies are looking for a machine learning engineer at its international headquarters located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.

You will

  • proactively maintain a cutting-edge knowledge of modern machine learning techniques
  • proactively work with our customer facing teams to understand our customers’ concerns
  • proactively seek, generate and propose novel ideas to solve meaningful problems for our customers
  • proactively seek to file patent applications on your innovative solutions
  • quickly build proof of concepts using Matlab or Python
  • effectively develop innovative solutions and deploy them into our products in a timely manner
  • be compensated competitively based on your knowledge, skills and experience
  • receive 401k, bonus, health insurance, tuition reimbursement and visa sponsorship if needed

You are

  • a highly motivated individual with a Ph.D. degree or equivalent in electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, computer science or related field or a Master’s degree in electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, computer science or related field and 2+ years of applicable experience.
  • a solid professional with research and development experience in health and wellness monitoring or hearing enhancement algorithms
  • excellent in oral and written English communication
  • excellent interpersonal skills
  • fluent in C, C++ or C#
  • proficient in Matlab or Python
  • proficient in statistical pattern recognition and modern machine learning techniques including deep learning

If you are interested, please send your latest resume using tao_zhang@xxxxxxxxxxx or using the following address:

            Tao Zhang, Ph.D.

            Director of Algorithms (AI, ML and Signal Processing) Department

            Starkey Hearing Technologies

            6600 Washington Ave. S.

Eden Prairie, MN 55344

            Tel: (952)210-2245

NOTICE: This e-mail is intended only for the addressed party and may contain information that is proprietary/confidential or otherwise protected. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to view this message. If received in error, please contact the sender and delete the communication.