Re: [AUDITORY] Audio wave propagation simulators

A few years ago we did some Matlab and C++ tools to solve for sound fields around solid objects, given a source (usually a distant plane-wave source, but I think we might have already generalized the code to handle arbitrary point source locations).  We haven't published it, which would require some work to go through the open-sourcing process, but there's nothing proprietary in it.  If you don't find something soon, let me know we'll see what we can do.

We also looked at some commercial tools.  There are some very comprehensive (and expensive) ones, hard to integrate into our workflow.

Dick