[AUDITORY] Mechanics of Hearing Workshop 2020 - website launched!

Dear List!

It is a great pleasure to announce the launch of our MOH2020 website:

http://www.moh2020.dtu.dk/

We will on a running basis add information on the program, the sponsors
and on upcoming calls and deadlines. We are also looking into options
to sign up on a mailing list.

Please note that we will provide a number of scholarships to support
the participation of students and early stage researchers. Application
details will follow (but it is a good time to start with data
collection/simulations :-) ).

If there are any questions, ideas, or requests connected to MOH2020
from your side, then please contact us at:

moh2020@xxxxxx

Have a great summer and we are looking forward to seeing you at MOH2020
in Denmark!

Bastian
(on behalf of the organizers)

--