[AUDITORY] Request for IRB Software Information

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing as the new head of the Carleton College IRB (thanks in advance for your commiserations).

Carleton college needs to update its IRB application and review software.  Presently we are using a web-based system developed in house that has reached the end of its useful life, and so we are investigating various third party vendors (e.g., Cayuse, IRBana, Axiom) who have IRB application/protocol management and review packages.  We would very much appreciate any information/feedback—both positive and negative—from users of various IRB software packages.  Note that as a small liberal arts college (without a medical school or human medical research), our IRB needs are relatively modest.

Please send any comments you might care to make to Justin London, at jlondon@xxxxxxxxxxxx.  And with thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

Justin London
Andrew W. Mellon Professor of Music, Cognitive Science, and the Humanities
Carleton College
One North College St.
Northfield, MN 55057 USA
+1 507-222-4397