[AUDITORY] Hearing Aid Scientist NCRAR

The National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research (NCRAR) in Portland, OR has an opening for a hearing aid scientist. Please see the announcement below and forward to anyone you know who might be interested.

Investigator: Hearing Aids

National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research (NCRAR)

VA Portland Health Care System, Portland, Oregon

The NCRAR is recruiting a hearing aid scientist who will be able to compete for peer-reviewed research support in amplification. Research space and relevant equipment will be provided.  Start up support will be negotiated.

NCRAR is closely affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) Departments of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery and Neurology, and the Neuroscience Graduate Program. The NCRAR is housed within a dedicated 20,000 sq. ft. research facility located at the VA Portland Health Care System (VAPORHCS), and includes ten double-wall sound-attenuation suites, a large anechoic chamber, and balance laboratories.

VAPORHCS is a large tertiary care (1A) facility serving over 95,000 veterans annually. We rank in the top 10 for research support among VAs nationwide. OHSU and the VAPORHCS are linked by a pedestrian sky bridge that facilitates our close partnership. Our setting in the beautiful Pacific Northwest further enhances this opportunity.

Applicants are invited to send a CV and cover letter to:

M. Patrick Feeney, Ph.D. (patrick.feeney@xxxxxx)

Applicants must be US citizens.

www.ncrar.research.va.gov