[AUDITORY] pdf request / speech envelope spectrum

Dear List,

I am having real trouble finding the following conference paper, does anybody happen to have a copy?

Houtgast & Steeneken (1972) “Envelope spectrum and intelligibility of speech in enclosures,” in IEEE-AFCRL Conference on Speech Communications and Processing (IEEE, Newton, MA), pp. 392–395.

As far as I know, this was the very first attempt at measuring an envelope spectrum from speech recordings -- please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you

Léo Varnet

--

Léo Varnet - Chercheur postdoctoral