[AUDITORY] Two weeks to the Basic Auditory Science 2019 abstract submission deadline!!

BASIC AUDITORY SCIENCE MEETING 2019

Abstract Submission and Early Registration Deadline

Monday 15th July 2019

Two weeks to the 15th July abstract submission deadline and early registration deadline for the Basic Auditory Science Meeting 2019!

To register please visit Basic Auditory Science 2019 Registration.

To submit an abstract, please download the attached abstract template, peruse the example abstract, and email your own abstract to EAR.bas2019@xxxxxxxxx by Monday 15th July 2019.

Additionally: we would be grateful for your views regarding options for making future Basic Auditory Science meetings more inclusive to parents of young children. We have set up a (very brief!!) survey to gauge opinion. Please participate; it takes only a few moments.

Survey: Basic Auditory Science Meeting Timing and E-Conference Preferences

Finally, please bookmark the Basic Auditory Science 2019 website for updates about the meeting.

Maria Chait PhD

m.chait@xxxxxxxxx

Professor of  Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience

Lab site: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ear/research/chaitlab/

UCL Ear Institute

332 Gray's Inn Road

London WC1X 8EE