[AUDITORY] Inviation to join EVOTION Hackathon August 19-20, 2019

Dear all,

We hereby call for participation in the first EVOTION Hackathon taking place at Eriksholm Research Centre, Snekkersten, Denmark.

The Hackathon will be centered around longitudinal real-world data acquired from the hearing aids and smart-phones of hearing-impaired individuals from the H2020 research project EVOTION (www.h2020evotion.eu).

The aim of the Hackathon is to provide solutions for how to translate densely sampled “low-level” observations of different data-types into evidence in support of public health policy-making.

Please see the attached flyer and feel free to direct any questions to Jeppe Høy Christensen: JYCH@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

The Hackathon is organized by

• Jeppe Høy Christensen, Eriksholm Research Centre, Oticon A/S, Denmark

• Jonathan Magessi, SESAR Lab, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy

• Marco Anisetti, SESAR Lab, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy

• Niels H. Pontoppidan, Eriksholm Research Centre, Oticon A/S, Denmark

Stay tuned at http://h2020evotion.eu/2019/06/28/join-the-evotion-hackathon/.

Kind regards

Jeppe, Jonathan, Marco, and Niels

Niels H. Pontoppidan
Ph.D., M.Sc.E.

Research Area Manager, Augmented Hearing

Eriksholm Research Centre
Rørtangvej 20
3070 Snekkersten
Denmark
Direct:     +45 4829 8927
Mobile:   +45 3061 5087
Email:
npon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.eriksholm.com

Eriksholm pursues audiological discoveries with the potential to significantly enhance end-user benefits in future hearing care.
We work in close collaboration with academic research institutions, clinicians and end-users, and being part of Oticon ensures that our scientific insights are applied in solutions that empower people with hearing loss.

Follow us on  cid:image001.png@01D1C195.EBE275F0  cid:image002.png@01D1C195.EBE275F0  cid:image003.png@01D1C195.EBE275F0