[AUDITORY] Instrument Timbre Experiment - Participants needed

One of the most understudied areas in music theory is instrumental timbre and orchestration. We are currently running a study investigating how listeners imagine the timbres of different musical instruments.

If you are a musician 18 years of age or older, you can help us with our timbre and orchestration research. Although no actual listening is involved, this experiment is best conducted in a quiet setting.

The study takes approximately 25-35 minutes. To participate, simply click on the link below:

https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cuRoWelwu1dXVPL

Please feel free to contact us at reymore.1@xxxxxxx with any questions about the study. Our sincere thanks for your participation.

Lindsey Reymore and David Huron

Ohio State University