Re: [AUDITORY] online auditory/music experiment on the effect of repeated sounds

Dear all,

Update: My online music cognition experiment is now available on firefox as well as google chrome and will be open till this Friday, 14 June at 1 PM. If you haven't taken it already, please consider doing so. See below for details:

As part of my thesis research, I am conducting an online experiment on the effect of repetition on auditory and music perception. The experiment measures how sounds are perceived upon repetition, whether they are perceived the same, less musically, or more musically after being repeated.

The experiment takes 30 – 35 minutes. It can only be taken on a computer (no cell phone) using google chrome or firefox browser and with headphones. (It does not work on safari). I am inviting everyone to take the experiment. Your participation would be greatly appreciated!

https://run.pavlovia.org/cc954/experiment/html/

Thank you in advance,

Carla Cao

MPhil in Music