From: sasp2019@xxxxxxxxxx <sasp2019@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2019 10:07 PM
To: brian.katz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SASP Early Bird registration open

Dear researchers and students, professionals and amateurs, interested in spatial audio signal processing,

We are happy to announce that Early registration is now open for the SASP symposium, being help in Paris the 6-7 Sept 2019, as a satellite conference prior to the ICA world conference being held in Aachen. The conference will be held at the Sorbonne University, Jussieu/UPMC campus.

Registration information can be found here :
https://sasp2019.ircam.fr/registration.html

The conference is a single track conference over 2 days comprising oral presentations and poster sessions.

The fee schedule is as follows:

Registration includes :
access to all presentations and poster sessions lunch and coffee breaks the conference banquet, scheduled to be held the first night at the landmark Train Bleu (https://www.le-train-bleu.com/en/)

We are currently finalizing the program schedule and hope to have it available by the end of the week.

Please note that at least one registration must accompany each accepted paper to be included in the proceedings.

Best regards, and hope to see you in Paris,

The SASP organizing committee

email sent by DC/ConfOrg - https://www.conforg.fr/index-en.html