[AUDITORY] open PhD position at Mueller BBM in Planegg, Germany

Dear list,

I am posting this message on behalf of my colleague Winfried Lachenmayr, so please address any question to him and not to me.

Armin Kohlrausch

Dear colleague,

we would like to mention to you a current opening as an „early stage researcher“ hosted by Müller-BBM with the  possibility of obtaining a PhD.

https://www.muellerbbm.com/jobs/job-offers/esr-early-stage-researcher-room-acoustics-mf/

We are currently looking for applicants and would kindly like to ask to disseminate to students or take a moment to contemplate wether you have someone in mind.

EU Eligibility Criteria in short
- The applicant shall at the time of recruitment be in the first four years of his/her research career and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
This is measured from the date when the applicant obtained the degree, which would formally entitle him/her to register as PhD candidate.
- The applicant may be of any nationality.
- However, the applicant must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity in the country of the host institute (in this case Germany) for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment.

Thank you very much for your time –

Yours

Winfried Lachenmayr

Winfried Lachenmayr