From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception <auditory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of William Yost <william.yost@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 21:20
To: auditory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AUDITORY] Help finding old localization reference

I am pretty sure the article is by Hans Wallach, this paradigm involving rotation vection is described at the end of the paper.

Wallach, H. (1940). “The role of head movements and vistibular and visual cues in sound localization,” J. Exp. Psycho.l 27, 339–368. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/h0054629.

William A. Yost, PhD

Research Professor

Spatial Hearing Laboratory