[AUDITORY] New fully funded PhD on the topic of “tactile stimulation to improve music perception in cochlear implant users”

Dear colleagues,

I am excited to announce that we are looking for one (not 15!) PhD candidate for a fully funded 3 years project on the topic of “tactile stimulation to improve music perception in cochlear implant users.”

This project is a collaboration between the Technical University of Denmark, Oticon Medical,  the University of Iceland and the University of Southampton

You can apply here:

https://www.oticonmedical.com/about-oticon-medical/career/open-jobs/job-details?id=9197

This is going to be a fun and hopefully, groundbreaking project.

Read more on the project here:

https://www.electrohaptics.co.uk/

All the best, and for your next conference go green...https://greenauditory.slack.com/

Jeremy