[AUDITORY] Participants needed for subjective testing of time-scaled audio files. (~10 minutes)

Hi All,

As I have previous sent to Auditory, I'm conducting large scale subjective testing of time-scaling algorithms and am looking for more participants.

The testing can be found at www.timrobertssound.com.au/TSM/index.html with each set containing 60 files and taking approximately 10 minutes to complete.  Participants are free to complete as many sets as they wish.  Once testing is complete, the labelled data set of source and processed files will be released.

Regards,

Tim Roberts

PhD Candidate

Signal Processing Laboratory