[AUDITORY] International Hearing Loss Conference Important Deadlines Approaching

HOTEL BOOKING DEADLINE

IHLC has negotiated a special rate at our conference hotel, Queen's Landing, which is available until April 5.

Please note that all bookings made at the hotel assist IHLC in keeping the conference registration rates low, so we ask you to consider your hotel registration carefully. Visit our website to book your hotel room today.

LATE BREAKING ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSES THIS WEEK!

Late breaking abstract submissions for the IHLC will close on Friday, April 5

In addition to travel awards, partial scholarships to underrepresented minorities are available. Please indicate in your abstract submission if you would like to be considered.

For more information, or to submit a late breaking abstract, please review the information on the website here.

Share this email:

Email

Twitter

Facebook

LinkedIn

Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove
View this email online.

2661 Queenswood Drive Victoria
Victoria, British Columbia | V8N 1X6 CA

This email was sent to pam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.