[AUDITORY] Listening Study

Hello Everyone,

We are conducting a short listening study in which you will be asked to hear pairs of short monophonic melodies and select the one you prefer. The study is completely anonymous and it shouldn’t take more than 15-20 minutes. To participate, or learn more about this experiment, please click the link given below:

https://gatech.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5iKVWBjWsguXUMZ

We would greatly appreciate if you can take a few minutes and participate in this study. For any additional questions with regards to the study, please feel free to contact us at the email addresses given below.

Alexander Lerch: alexander.lerch@xxxxxxxxxx

Ashis Pati: ashis.pati@xxxxxxxxxx

We thank you in advance and look forward to your enthusiastic participation.

Regards,

Ashis

Ashis Pati
Center for Music Technology