[AUDITORY] Updated List of ERP studies of melodic expectation

Dear list,

A study has been added to the list I sent out last week:

Peretz, I., Brattico, E., Järvenpää, M., & Tervaniemi, M. (2009). The amusic brain: in tune, out of key, and unaware. Brain, 132(5), 1277-1286.

The spreadsheet can be accessed using the same link (see email copied below).

(Also, please note: some of the studies used out-of-tune as well as out-of-key targets.  Only target pitches that were either in-key or out-of-key are included in this table.)

Regards,

Ani Patel