update my email address for auditorylist

Dear the administrator of the auditory list,

My name is Sungyoung Kim who used to work for Yamaha corporation and joined the list with the company email address
(sungyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Now I got a new job and failed to access the list after expiration of previous email.
Would it be possible to edit my info?
I tried to join to the list as a new member but it provided me since I have old record with my name.

After that I lost how to update my new information.

Any advice would be very appreciated.

sxkiee@xxxxxxx is my new formal email address.

Sincerely,

Sungyoung Kim
Associate Professor
ENT Hall – Room 2152Rochester, New York 14623
(585) 475-5706