[AUDITORY] Postdoctoral researcher position at Speech Perception Lab/Audiology group, University Medical Center Groningen, Netherlands

Dear colleagues,

We have an exciting project on voice perception and its relation to speech perception (for example, in cocktail party listening and with multiple talkers) in normal and impaired hearing, funded by an NWO VICI grant. We are now seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, and technically strong postdoctoral researcher to join us.

Our group is highly interdisciplinary and multinational, with many local, national, and international collaborations, and hosted both at the university and at the hospital, which altogether present a stimulating working environment. We have facilities for psycho-physics/behavioral tests, eye tracking, and EEG.

Groningen is a lovely city in the Northern part of the Netherlands, ranking high in categories of best student city, best bike city, and best liked by inhabitants, and also hosts a beautiful flower market every spring.

For more details on the position and to apply:

https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job?id=682069

For more information about the speech lab, see the PI's website:

http://www.dbaskent.org/

For more information about Groningen:

Best,

Deniz Baskent

Prof. dr. D. Başkent
Department of Otorhinolaryngology
University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG)
School of Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience
University of Groningen (RUG)
Tel: +31 (0) 50 3612665 (Ms. J. Breetveld)
e-mail: d.baskent@xxxxxxx, d.baskent@xxxxxx

De inhoud van dit bericht is vertrouwelijk en alleen bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n). Anderen dan de geadresseerde(n) mogen geen gebruik maken van dit bericht, het niet openbaar maken of op enige wijze verspreiden of vermenigvuldigen. Het UMCG kan niet aansprakelijk gesteld worden voor een incomplete aankomst of vertraging van dit verzonden bericht.

The contents of this message are confidential and only intended for the eyes of the addressee(s). Others than the addressee(s) are not allowed to use this message, to make it public or to distribute or multiply this message in any way. The UMCG cannot be held responsible for incomplete reception or delay of this transferred message.