[ISMIR-Community] DAFx-19 Deadline Extension

Hello,

As is tradition, we are pleased to announce a 1-week deadline extension for this year’s DAFx conference. The new full-paper submission deadline will now be Sunday, 7th April 2019

This year, the 22nd International Conference on Digital Audio Effects (DAFx-19) will be held at Birmingham City University, in Birmingham, UK, from Monday 2nd September - Friday 6th September 2019. At DAFx-19 we are encouraging diversity by introducing a Code of Conduct http://dafx2019.bcu.ac.uk/coc. We will also be announcing a number of sponsored inclusivity grants, along with keynotes and social events very soon.
Topics
Submissions are encouraged in (but not limited to) the following areas:
  • Capture and Analysis
  • Representation, transformation and modelling
  • Transmission and resynthesis
  • Effects and manipulation
  • Perception, psychoacoustics and evaluation
  • Spatial sound analysis, coding and synthesis
  • Source separation
  • Physical modelling, virtual acoustic and analogue models
  • Sound synthesis, composition and sonification
  • Hardware and software design
  • Music Information Retrieval and Intelligent Audio Engineering

Important Dates:
Please make note of the revised dates
  • Full paper deadline: Friday, 29th March 2019 Sunday, 7th April 2019
  • Review Deadline: Friday, 24th May 2019
  • Final paper submission: Friday, 21st June 2019
  • Conference Starts: Monday, 2nd September 2019

Submission Guidelines
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers in to one of the following paper formats:
  • Oral presentation: 8 pages maximum in the proceedings (15 minutes talk, 5 minutes questions & answers)
  • Poster presentation: 8 pages maximum in the proceedings (2 minutes introductory poster presentation)
All papers should be submitted using the EasyChair conference management system, at the following URL: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dafx2019.

Publication
Selected DAFx19 papers will be invited for publication in a special edition of the Applied Sciences Journal.

Sponsors
If you would be interested in sponsoring DAFx-19, please get in touch with us via our sponsors page: http://dafx2019.bcu.ac.uk/sponsors/packages

Registration
Ticket prices have now been announced, and the registration portal be be open shortly. The deadline for earlybird registration is Monday, 1st July 2019.

Contact

We hope to see some of you in September.

Cheers,

Ryan

--
New open-access journal Transactions of ISMIR, open for submissions (tismir.ismir.net).

--
ISMIR 2019 will take place in Delft, The Netherlands, November 4-8, 2018.
Website: http://ismir2019.ewi.tudelft.nl/