[AUDITORY] Help needed for large scale subjective testing of time-scaled audio

Hi All,

As part of my PhD I am conducting large scale subjective testing of audio that has been processed using different Time-Scale Modification algorithms, and I would appreciate your assistance.  To facilitate this I have used the Web Audio Evaluation Tool to enable subjective testing through a browser, and am conducting the research under Griffith University Ethics Reference 2018/671.

The subjective testing can be found at http://www.timrobertssound.com.au/TSM/index.html with each set taking approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.  You are able to complete as many or as few sets as you prefer.

Once testing is complete a MOS labelled data set will be released (with a paper of course) containing the 88 source files and 5280 processed files.  10 playback rates ranging from 30% to 200% have been used with 6 TSM algorithms, Phase Vocoder, Identity Phase Locking Phase Vocoder, Harmonic Percussive TSM, WSOLA, Mel-Scale TSM and modified ESOLA).  The data set contains Speech (M&F), singing, solo instruments, percussion, complex music (recorded and synthesised) and sound effect style sounds.

If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact me.  Also, please feel free to pass the link through to anyone who you believe may be interested in this research.

Regards,

Tim Roberts

PhD Candidate

B. MusTech, B. Eng ECE