[AUDITORY] Melodic Intonation Therapy data

(* with apologies for cross-posting *)

Dear all,

Our group is working on a meta-analysis of the effects of Melodic Intonation Therapy (MIT), as applied to aphasia patients. We would like to identify as much of the available MIT data as possible, particularly that which has remained unpublished, and regardless of its methodology (e.g.: with or without control group, any MIT language/variant, any patient characteristics).

I am therefore writing to ask whether anyone has any such data that they would like to share for inclusion in this meta-analysis.

With many advanced thanks,
Tudor Popescu

Dr Tudor Popescu, DPhil (Oxon)

Clinical fMRI research group