[AUDITORY] Opening PostDoc position in applied hearing aid research (3 years, fully funded)

Dear list,

a new PostDoc position is available in my group in Oldenburg, Germany.
Please find more information about the position as well as instructions
on how to apply at https://uol.de/stellen/?stelle=66491. The position is
available for initially 3 years and is fully funded by the cluster of
excellence Hearing4all http://hearing4all.eu/EN/. More information on my
group can be found at https://uol.de/en/auditory-signal-processing/.

Please contact me in case you have any further questions, and please
pass this email on to other labs and colleagues who might be interested.

Thank you and kind regards,

Volker

Prof. Dr. Volker Hohmann
Medizinische Physik and Cluster of Excellence Hearing4all
Universität Oldenburg
D-26111 Oldenburg
Germany

Tel. +49 441 798 5468
FAX  +49 441 798 3902
Email volker.hohmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.uni-oldenburg.de/mediphysik/
http://www.uni-oldenburg.de/auditorische-signalverarbeitung/
Public Key and Key Fingerprint
http://medi.uni-oldenburg.de/members/vh/pubkey_vh_uni.txt
C75A 8A8D 9408 28EE FCFD 20CA 1D9F 23CC BAD2 B967