[AUDITORY] MAVEBA 2019 - First announcement

dear all,

I'd like to forward to you the first announcement regarding this year's MAVEBA conference.

I would be happy to see you there!

Kind regards,

--

Univ.-Ass. DI Dr.techn. Philipp Aichinger
Research Associate

Medical University of Vienna
Division of Phoniatrics-Logopedics
Department of Otorhinolaryngology

Währinger Gürtel 18-20, 1090 Vienna, Austria
T: +43 (0)1 40400-11670
M: +43 (0)699 12 29 28 69
philipp.aichinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.meduniwien.ac.at

MedUni_Wien_Hauptlogo_EN

****** apologize for multiple posting ******

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT

MAVEBA 2019
Celebrating 20 years of advancements in voice analysis!

17-19 December 2019
Firenze, Italy

Dear Friends,

As you may know, we are organizing the 11th MAVEBA 2019 Workshop, devoted to the study of our voice, its biomedical, artistic and multimodal applications.

It will be held in Firenze, Italy on December 17-19, 2019. We will celebrate 20 years since the first edition held in 1999!

If interested, please read the attachment.

I'd like to let you know that as usual the Scientific program will be a really interdisciplinary one including oral presentations, panels, round tables and workshops. Of course, we are also preparing an attractive Social Program.

For further information on the aims of MAVEBA and the past edition check our website:
http://maveba.dinfo.unifi.it

The website will be updated soon with information including abstract submission, registration, location and accommodation suggestions.
Please continue to check the website and spread this announcement to your scientific community and all your interested colleagues.
We will come back soon!

Looking forward to having you all in Firenze next December, I send you my warmest regards,

Claudia Manfredi
Chair of the MAVEBA Workshop

--
Department of Information Engineering