[AUDITORY] Job Opportunities at Muvik Labs

Hi Fellow Audio Enthusiasts,

Are you interested in working at the edge of innovation in assistive technologies? Join our team at Muvik Labs in creating the next wave of augmented reality products!

We are looking for researchers who are passionate about psychoacoustics, biosensors and human-computer interaction. Part-time, full-time and remote jobs are available. Check out the HCI/UX Designer and Sensor Integrator Software Engineer positions on Indeed and keep an eye out for more upcoming opportunities. If you are interested in working with us, please submit your resume and a brief note to contact@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Best Wishes and Happy New Year from the Muvik Team!

Best regards,
Victoria

Victoria Grace
Founder & CEO | Muvik Labs, LLC