[AUDITORY] Post-doc Position in the Field of Auditory Cognition (Cognitive Psychology + Acoustics) at RWTH Aachen University, Germany

Dear list,

we are seeking a postdoctoral researcher (100%, 3 years) at the newly established Group "Psychology with a Focus on Auditory Cognition" at the RWTH Aachen University:

http://www.rwth-aachen.de/cms/root/Die-RWTH/Arbeiten-an-der-RWTH/Jobboerse/~kbag/JOB-Einzelansicht/?file=25435&lidx=1

The first review of applications will already be on 09. December 2018 but applications received after this date will be examined until the position is filled!

I would be very pleased if you could forward this job opening to any interested persons. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best,
Sabine

--

Prof. Dr. Sabine Schlittmeier
Professur für Psychologie mit Schwerpunkt Auditive Kognition RWTH Aachen Jägerstr. 17/19, Raum 302 (Gebäude 6011)

E-Mail: sabine.schlittmeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office: ++49 (0)241 / 80-97480