[AUDITORY] Isolation rooms available to nonprofit/educational USA

Your cost is disassembly and freight. Assembly is your problem.  You must qualify as a US nonprofit/educational bunch to allow it to be a tax donation.

Contact paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for further information, I'm just the messenger.

They are of this variety of room:

https://www.wengercorp.com/sound-isolation/soundlok-sound-isolation-rooms.php

They have been assembled and taken apart several times.

The reason they're going is that we built our own much larger, quieter, deader rooms, and now we need the office space.

--
James D. (jj) Johnston
Independent Audio and Electroacoustics Consultant