Re: [AUDITORY] Moving the AUDITORY list?

Hi Dan,

i would second a move to a more recent mailing list software such as GNU mailman. I would disagree with a move to a google product as that company already has a too big information monopoly and because information should be kept free and accessible without violoations of privacy.
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Groups#Criticism for an example
of that company's its search policy shortcomings.

McGill runs mailman installations in multiple places already, eg.
but I am not sure if the psychology department does.

CIRMMT has a mailman installation
http://lists.music.mcgill.ca/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cirmmt-news
who might even host auditory, who knows?

best, Peter

* Dan Ellis <dan.ellis@xxxxxxxxx> [2018-10-20 06:09]: