[AUDITORY] Speech-in-Noise Workshop: Abstract Submission Open

Dear Everyone,

The 11th Speech-in-Noise Workshop will be held at “Het Pand” in Ghent, Belgium, on 10-11 January 2019.

This interdisciplinary workshop brings together a variety of approaches to understanding and resolving issues in speech understanding. The scientific programme consists of invited talks and poster presentations and this year's keynote will be given by Prof. Stéphane Maison (Harvard Medical School) on the topic: Cochlear synaptopathy and Speech-in-noise deficits.

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN!

http://spin2019.be/

We invite all researchers to submit abstracts for poster contributions about their current work and abstracts should be maximally 400 words.

DATES! DATES! DATES!

* Submission opens: 20 September 2018

* Submission deadline: 29 October 2018

* Decision on submissions: 15 November 2018

* Registration opens: 15 November 2018

* Registration closes: 12 December 2018

* SpiN Workshop: 10-12 January 2019

* Elobes2019 satellite event: 12 January 2019

SPiN2019 will be followed by ELobes2019 organised by Imperial College and University College London.  This satellite event, also taking place in Ghent, focusses on techniques that optimise binaural hearing for the environment and listener.

Additional details regarding the meeting and travel arrangements will very soon be available on the workshop's web page: http://spin2019.be/

Further inquiries about this workshop can be addressed to: info@xxxxxxxxxxx

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Ghent!

The organizing team:

Sarah Verhulst (Ghent University)

Etienne Gaudrain (CNRS/University Medical Center Groningen)

---

Sarah Verhulst

Associate Professor

T +32 9 33 14 844

Dept. Information Technology

Waves

Technology Campus, iGent, Technologiepark 15, 9052 Zwijnaarde (BE)

T secretariaat +32 9 264 33 21 / F +32 9 264 35 93

www.ugent.be

www.waves.intec.ugent.be/hearing-technology

e-maildisclaimer