[AUDITORY] Mechanics of Hearing workshop 2020 - mark the date!

Dear list!

It is my pleasure to announce the date and the venue of the next "Mechanics of Hearing workshop", to be held in Denmark.

The workshop will take place on

2020-07-05 to 2020-07-10 [big-endian]

at a conference center north of Copenhagen (www.konventum.com)

Copenhagen and the venue are easy to access internationally, the days will be long in July and besides the science, and there will be plenty of opportunities to visit the country well known for vikings, beer, design, art and "hygge".

We will send out more information in due time and are looking forward to welcoming you at MOH 2020!

On behalf of the organizing committee

Bastian

--
Bastian Epp