[AUDITORY] Recording tapping and analyse data

Actually in master degree I work on temporal expectation in auditory attention.  I have to realize a little record system to treat tapping data in a synchronisation task. Since the precedently experiences we record tapping with a microphone put in a little box (the participants had to hit the beat on). What do you think about this system, do you use another simplier to analyse the data ?

If you have a solution easier and more removable I will be happy to learn it. Contact me directly at this adress to spare the other people not interested.

Thanks for help and sorry for my english

Best regards

Arnaud Zalta