[AUDITORY] Funding opportunities for Open Access publishing fees

Dear List,

I was wondering if any of you are familiar with funding opportunities for the publishing fees of Open Access articles.
Unfortunately the research I’m trying to get published (the manuscript is nearly accepted), isn’t associated with any research groups nor budgets.
The publishing fees are quite high (Frontiers), and I’m reluctant to pay for it from my personal funds. Do you know of any subsidies or grants I can apply for?

Thanks in advance,
Kirsten