[AUDITORY] A crowd sourced sound card

Hi there,

For those who are interested, I am crowd sourcing a sound card with some nice specs on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1250664710/audio-injector-ultra-2-sound-card?ref=auditory

I thought that the specifications may suit some of your research experiments.

Some specs are :

* Up to 192 kHz sample rates with 96 kHz analogue low pass filters.

* 24 bit sampling

* Stereo input and output

* Raspberry Pi compatable

* Very cost effective

* Targeting a noise floor of around 100 dB SNR +-6 dB.

* Targeting low total harmonic distortion

* Main sound card is DC coupled with ultra low THD

* Pre-amp on board is AC coupled with line driver outputs (mitigating ground loops on the output)

* Two electret microphones

* SPDIF digital output

* ALSA sound driver ready and will be preloaded with the Raspberry Pi operating system.

Matt