Re: [AUDITORY] Registered reports

Dear Christine,

Thank you very much for expressing your opinion. From your wording, I deduce that the topic holds your interest. But I was wondering whether you would be willing to provide the reasoning leading to your opinion. I think this might open up a discussion, which I assume the auditory list is al about.
I can see Mrs (!) Tim Schoof's (PhD) point about what I tend to call 'data mining'.  On the other side, stringent methodology and subsequent analysis might further reduce creativity in science.

Looking forward to an interesting discussion,

Yours,
-Gaston.