[AUDITORY] Loudspeaker recommendations for animal psychophysics experiments?

Dear List,

We require a small loudspeaker to deliver vibrations in the 100-300Hz range to mouse whiskers. We are currently using a Visatron Rectangular Speaker Driver , which has a convenient flat surface, but is producing harmonic artefacts that will be easily audible to the mouse.

Does anyone have a favourite small loudspeaker than performs well in the low frequency range?

Thanks,
Kerry
--
Early Career Research Fellow, Dept of Physiology, Anatomy & Genetics, University of Oxford
Research Associate, St Catherine's College, University of Oxford

Oxford Anatomy and Physiology ranked #1 in the QS World University Rankings 2017, 2018