[AUDITORY] Action on Hearing Loss Research Officer Internship

Action on Hearing Loss Research Officer Internship

Dear colleagues,

Please forward to anyone who may be interested.

We have a volunteering opportunity within the Biomedical Research Team available over the summer. The role would suit a student who is keen to learn about cutting-edge biomedical research into hearing loss and tinnitus, and who wants to gain experience in research grant giving and science communication.

The intern will be based at our London headquarters, 1-3 Highbury Station Road, London, N1 1SE. The internship is available for a maximum of three months for a minimum of three days per week beginning in June or July 2018, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm (or equivalent).

Closing date: 25th May 2018 (5pm)

Please see our website for more details about the role and how to apply:

https://www.actiononhearingloss.org.uk/you-can-help/volunteer-for-us/volunteer-opportunities/research-officer-intern-london/

Dr Carly Anderson
Research Programme Manager

T: 020 3227 6159
A: 1-3 Highbury Station Road, London, N1 1SE

A1203Soundbite600x150

This email and attachments (if any) must be swept for viruses before opening. Their contents may be confidential or privileged and are intended solely for the named receipt. If you are not the intended recipient and you have received this email in error, you must not read or use this email and should notify Action on Hearing Loss on telephone 020 7359 4442.

Action on Hearing Loss is the trading name of The Royal National Institute for Deaf People. A registered charity in England and Wales (207720) and Scotland (SC038926). Registered as a charitable company limited by guarantee in England and Wales No. 454169. Registered office: 1-3 Highbury Station Rd, London, N1 1SE.