[AUDITORY] Natus NavPro System Inquiry

We're starting a new longitudinal study in the Auditory Neuroscience Lab at Northwestern University (PI Nina Kraus) that will involve a lot of off-site testing and so we are trying to drum up a supply of extra NavPro AEP boxes. Since we'll need to travel with this equipment, we'd prefer to buy some gently used systems as opposed to new ones. If anyone has a system that they're willing to part with, please email me at j-krizman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. We're happy to pay a fair market price for the system. We are specifically looking for the 580-NAVPR2 system (check label on back of box). Please feel free to pass this message to others who may be able to help.

Jennifer Krizman, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
Auditory Neuroscience Lab
Northwestern University