[AUDITORY] 2nd call for participation

Hi all,

Apologies for cross-posting and repeating this email.

We are still hoping for more participants to complete this study. If you have already done the first part, but not the second, could I please ask you to complete the second test as well as a number have only done one test.

Each part of the test is being completed in about 15 minutes, so a bit faster than I at first advertised (great going).

Please do send this on to any other groups (or student groups for those at universities).

Part 1: http://goo.gl/QUKwJm

Part 2: http://goo.gl/p7Ffcu

Thank you all very much for participating in this study.

From,

Nick Jillings

Birmingham City University, UK