Re: [AUDITORY] seeking public HRTF library

Thank you to everyone for your suggestions. There is certainly no lack of choices :)

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 9:19 PM, Pierre Divenyi <pdivenyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Martha and other HRTF-curious colleagues,

I would like to cite another database that includes several (45) anthropomorphically different heads in addition to KEMAR, the one developed at CIPIC, University of California, Davis, by V. R. Algazi and R. O. Duda:

http://www.ece.ucdavis.edu/cipic/spatial-sound/hrtf-data/

Best luck,
Pierre

Pierre Divenyi