Re: [AUDITORY] Responses to query on deafness and music

Hearing Aids for Music project

A UK-based AHRC-funded project exploring the effects of hearing impairments on music listening behaviour.

Webpage: www.musicandhearingaids.org

Resources from our Sept 2017 conference, which brought together deaf musicians, HA users, audiologists, researchers and manufacturer to discuss current issues and potential solutions in the experience of music through hearing aids, can be found here (http://musicandhearingaids.org/conference/).

A general music and deafness resources page here (http://musicandhearingaids.org/resources/)

Also, @musicndeafness on twitter (sharing ideas, topics, discussions, projects, events, performances).

Best wishes,

Alinka