Re: [AUDITORY] seeking public HRTF library

This is our go to place for HRTfs. They have three databases all in th e same MATLAB format.

https://steinhardt.nyu.edu/marl/research/head_related_impulse_responses_repository

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 9:15 PM Martha Shiell <martha.shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear list,

I am looking for a library of HRTFs with 5 degree increments (or smaller) on the horizontal azimuth, spanning at least 90 degrees from the midline to the periphery, and with multiple human subjects. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Martha

--
Martha M. Shiell, PhD