[ISMIR-Community] Survey on pleasurable moments in music

Dear all (with apologies for cross-posting),

I am a PhD student in the Music Cognition Lab, at Queen Mary University of London, currently working on the prediction of pleasurable moments in music.

As a part of this project, I am running a online survey study to try to better understand when people experience such pleasurable moments, what causes them, and what they lead to. I am also interested in chills (i.e. shivers, goosebumps, tingling sensation) experienced in response to music listening.

If you do experience chills when listening to music, I would really appreciate you taking part in my study. The survey should take about 20 minutes, and can be found here.

Any comments or questions, please let me know!

Many thanks,
Rémi

--
Rémi de Fleurian | PhD Student | Music Cognition Lab | Queen Mary University of London | Website

--
New open-access journal Transactions of ISMIR, open for submissions (tismir.ismir.net).