[AUDITORY] Postdoctoral Teaching Fellowships at Northwestern University

Hello all,

Note that while the emphasis on the job ad below says "AI and ML"  we are very open to AI/ML folks who's application area is audio processing. So, if you do work on AI or ML that's being published in places like ICASSP or ISMIR, please do apply.

Best wishes,

Bryan Pardo
Director of Graduate Studies
EECS
Northwestern University

Northwestern University invites applications for Postdoctoral Fellowships in Computer Science. Combining research with teaching duties, these positions come with attractive benefits and will have considerable autonomy, while still enabling close mentoring by and collaboration with Northwestern faculty members. We are focused on adding excellent fellows to our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning teams, but strong candidates in all disciplines of Computer Science are encouraged to apply at this link:
https://openposition.mccormick.northwestern.edu/apply/index/Njg

The teaching load is one course per quarter over the three quarter academic year (including an advanced-level course in the candidate’s research area). These are two-year positions, with the possibility of renewal for an additional year.

Northwestern is a world leading research and teaching university with an unrivaled combination of excellent schools that provide extraordinary opportunities for collaboration across a wide range of disciplines. Located just outside of Chicago – a diverse and culturally vibrant world-class city – Northwestern faculty have ample opportunities to connect with the city’s growing technology sector.

We encourage candidates to send applications as soon as possible; appointments begin Fall 2018 quarter. Applications received by March 31, 2018 will be given full consideration; however, the positions will remain open until filled. Applicants should submit (1) a cover letter, (2) a curriculum vitae, (3) three to five letters of reference, (4) statement of research goals, (5) statement of teaching philosophy, and (6) two representative publications. For general questions about the search or application assistance post submission, contact facsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx