[AUDITORY] ANNOUNCEMENT: Journal of Sonic Studies - New issue now available

The 15th issue of the Journal of Sonic Studies (http://sonicstudies.org) is online, which again is an issue consisting of papers by authors who responded to our last open call for papers. While no underlying or overarching theme was set for this issue, the papers we selected all seem to explicitly address the relation between sound and culture. More specifically, they discuss the ways in which sound is used and experienced in culture, both present and past.

Journal contents: